ISPO CONTRIBUTES TO A WORLD WHERE ALL PERSONS HAVE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR FULL PARTICIPATION IN SOCIETY.
ISPO aims to improve the quality of life for persons who may benefit from prosthetic, orthotic, mobility and assistive devices by:
- Ensuring quality care and education of professionals for the benefit of patients around the world;
- Promoting research and evidence-based practice;
- Facilitating innovative and appropriate technology development;
- Promoting international collaboration and consensus building;
- Fostering exchange, high-quality knowledge and networking.