ISPO Australia is an active member society with dedicated Leadership, Outreach, Science & Education , and Membership & Marketing teams. In addition to supporting our activities in Australia and the Pacific, your membership has international reach.
ISPO membership demonstrates your commitment to make the world a place where all individuals with physical disabilities have equal opportunity for full participation in society.
There are some individual benefits too:
- Receive a free subscription to Prosthetics and Orthotics International (POI), one of the leading international scientific publications in the field of prosthetics and orthotics
- Reduced registration fees at ISPO events: ISPO World Congress, national congresses, workshops, seminars and other professional activities
- Receive ISPO’s bi-monthly eUpdates and gain access to ISPO members-only online services
- Join a worldwide network of professionals with the same patient-centric approach to care and dedication to excellence and enjoy exposure to the highest level of expertise and latest developments in the field
- Become eligible to serve on ISPO committees and taskforces
- Receive a membership certificate, reflecting your commitment to global exchange of knowledge and participation in the leading worldwide prosthetics and orthotics network.
Renew or sign up now to take advantage of reduced early bird fees at $220. From 1 January 2016, full membership costs will apply at $240. Early bird membership closes 31st December 2015!