The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO) Australia are seeking interest from potential committee members with leadership skills, a vision for our future and an interest in governance.
You will contribute to driving the long-term goals of ISPO while ensuring the organisation is running legally and in a financially responsible manner. You will be supported in the role, joining a team of 6 executive committee members and 15-20 active subcommittee volunteers.
Time commitment: expectation of 2-4 hours work per week, varying by time of year and projects. Formal meetings are held quarterly, in the evening, through a web/tele-conference service and much of the Executive work is accomplished through regular discussions online.
Board members serve on a volunteer basis, without remuneration.
Ms Meleita Finnigan, Honorary Secretary: email@example.com
MEMBERSHIP & MARKETING TEAM
The M&M team was established in 2015 and in that time has worked to rebuild a new web platform (coming soon) and improve member communications. We are seeking additional team members with interest in web management, communication, course/conference support (together with science & education) and other creative talents to complement our existing team.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Pictured standing from left to right:
- Mr Richard Ziegeler, Prosthetics & Orthotics/ Occupational Therapy (Member, Governance portfolio)
- Dr Lauren Fortington, Senior Research Fellow – Injury Prevention (Membership & Marketing team, immediate Past President)
- Mr Richard Law, Engineering (Honorary Treasurer)
- Ms Louise Puli, Prosthetics & Orthotics (co-chair of Outreach Committee with Phoebe Thomson)
- Ms Lina Ng, Prosthetics & Orthotics (Membership & Marketing team)
- Adj Prof Laurent Frossard, Biomechanics (Chair of Science & Education)
- Dr Greg Bowring, Rehabilitation Medicine (President)
- Ms Meleita Finnigan, Prosthetics & Orthotics (Honorary Secretary)